Sunday 13 February 2011

Destiny Planning

I admit it, I had expectations from an age long gone, when walking ivolved a lot of falling, where the teenagers hardly could spell apple let alone University. Teenagers were toddlers and I was University dreaming. Now teenagers are teenagers and the kids may be alright, but are not exactly threatening to add a variant, a paradigm, a corollary of any scientific conundrum, or to put it another way, there is no challenge to Einstein in the Pryce household to adding the odd vowel or consonant to E=mc squared.

Perhaps I am pushing too hard, perhaps I am too pre-occupied with work to spend that 5 minutes helping that could save them an hour stressing. I want my teenagers to follow me, to spend 12/6 working in a 24/7 world. Am I doing things wrong.

Maybe E=Mc cubed is not worth the theorising in a mathematical world, maybe its I who needs the changing C=Me perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment